Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Tour and The Battle Continue

The #summerofconcerts tour made a stop at the TD Garden in Boston last night - me and my daughter saw U2. I will write more specifically about the show soon (I know, I still need to post about the Stones show) but suffice it to say, if you have a chance to see them either tonight in Boston or at one of the 8 shows they are doing in NYC over the next week or two, go - they are spectacular. I first (and last) saw them about 5 years ago or so - they were incredible then too - this tour is super special.

The battle to gain full lung health continues - I know that I am not doing my recovery from pneumonia any good by keeping my current schedule but I am trying to balance my commitments, my time with my daughter, and my health (not to mention financial outlay on concert tickets).

The next show on our #summerofconcerts tour is this Sunday at Fenway Park - Foo Fighters.

Catch up with you soon - thanks for stopping by!

Oh, before I leave, I am working out getting together with some friends who live in the D.C. area when I am there for work - fingers crossed it all comes together.

No comments: