Sunday, July 19, 2015

What Will Mother Nature Do?

This morning, I received a weather alert informing me of the possibility of sever thunderstorms. This of course will make attending a concert in an outdoor baseball field much less desirable. This evening, the #summerofconcerts tour makes a stop at historic Fenway Park in Boston where the Foo Fighters are scheduled to perform.

I've got ponchos packed just in case, but let's all join in and kind of wish the storms to hold of a few hours. A friend is out at the car races in New Hampshire, so I am sure she will appreciate the rain being held off as well.

The kiddo and I are going into town a bit early hitting up the awesome Sapporo Ramen in Cambridge before heading to the show...that made her very happy!

I think that's about all I have for you right now.

No comments: