Sunday, August 16, 2015

Meme: I’ll Spread my Wings and I’ll Learn How to Fly

1. Have you ever had a pen pal?
No

2. What’s your favorite breed of dog? 
Standard Poodles are cool but I think a Bull Mastiff (less the drool)

3. Can money buy happiness? 
No, but can buy the illusion of happiness, which is sometimes adequate

4. Do you listen to music when you’re down?
Yes, I listen to music all the time

5.What is one thing you spend way too much money on?
Lunch

6.Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
Up until I read this question, which raises doubt (whomever wrote this question is an evil bastard)

7.What was the last thing you spent money on?
If you want to be literal, iced coffee
Gearing up a bathroom remodel, buying stuff for that is pricey

8.Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Save for the gray that's mixed in

9.Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
My buddy Ameesh

10.Were you in a good mood last night?
Yes

11.Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I am breathing, so yes
 
12. How often do you hold back what you want to say?
Depends on the situation

13. Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place?
I guess it really doesn't matter since I have no control over it

14.Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Yes, seeing AC/DC with my daughter and going to Cabbage Island for a clambake

15.Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
I don't own any, have seen many

No comments: