Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pawnee - The Sitcom Done Right

I watch more TV than I probably should but for the most part, it entertains me and I can't really find fault in that, The problem, sometimes there are more shows than there is time to watch - I guess that's a good problem to have in the ever changing landscape of TV where there are sometimes periods with not all that much to watch.

During it's run on network television, I never saw an episode of Parks & Recreation and after it was through, I never really thought about it...until, my daughter said to me, "dad, you should watch Parks & Rec., I know you and you would like it."

On March 7th of this year I watched season 1, episode 1. Today, I watched the very last episode, 7 seasons, 122 episodes and have to say, I am so glad that I listened to my kid, it was too good to have missed.

Aside from being a very funny series, I have to say, might very well be the best sitcom series finale ever. I recommend this series very highly.

No comments: