Saturday, August 01, 2015

Seven Down and Five to Go

August 1st, 2015, here we are, the beginning of the end of summer. There are still 2 scheduled stops on the #summerofconcerts tour; my daughter and I are seeing Rascal Flatts tomorrow evening and then on 8/22, AC/DC.

I just picked up tickets today to see comedian Gilbert Gottfried in November with a friend and former colleague and a few days ago I got tickets to see comedians Nick DiPaolo and Greg Fitzimmons different weekends in September.

I have been on the fence, but I think I am going to see The Road Dawgs tonight, I want to go, but I am still recovering from a very busy week at work on top of two concerts mid week and I also have the show tomorrow night and then have work Monday morning.

It's been a great summer though, I have loved every minute of seeing these shows with my daughter. Oh yeah, we do have another day (or overnight trip) to put in the books - a revisit to the Cabbage Island Clambake...that was killer last year and my daughter and I both want to do it again.

Haircut today at a new place...loved it, I will go back. the place is called "Sport Clips".


My buddies The Road Dawgs had a dream gig playing on Yawkey Way in front of fenway Park for pre-game activities. Here is some footage catpured from NESN, the local cable network that broadcasts Red Sox games:

No comments: