Monday, August 10, 2015

Sixth Week

This is the last week of the 6 week class I have been teaching that has been taking most of my time of late. It is only partly responsible for my difficulty keeping up with this blog in the past few weeks and for at least of the few hours of sleep that I have missed (and still do).

There will be another "In My Ears" post any day now, I've listened to a little more music this time around because I can do that while grading student work.

I don't think I mentioned this on the blog, a few days ago, I saw a dumbass riding a motorcycle wearing flip-flops, gotta take a special kind of douchebag idiot to do that!

Did one of those "anonymous" surveys this past weekend that does not really mention who it involves but is painfully obvious anyway - the shit stains over at Verizon are very clearly testing and researching the idea of capping home internet data the same way they do with wireless data...this is so unjust.

No comments: