Tuesday, August 04, 2015

The Lungs are Clear

Went for my follow up visit after having been diagnosed with pneumonia a month or so ago. I feel way, way better than I did in the thick of it, the medicine did it's job for sure. I was uncertain where the x-ray would be because I do still have a slight residual cough, nothing crazy, but something rather than nothing at all.

The x-ray showed the lungs to be clear. I did receive a pneumonia vaccines, which of course has my left arm a bit sore - if I remember correctly, that's the result of an intramuscular injection (any nurses or doctors reading this?).

Work has been very busy, I am still working on completing my report from the conference I attended the week before last. I should be able to complete it tomorrow - it's over 40 pages.

I now have two computers in the house running Windows 10!

That's all for now.

No comments: