Thursday, September 03, 2015

Bathroom Contractor Update

Back on August 20th, I told you about the first contractor who came to look at my bathroom remodel job. I was hopeful, but two weeks have past and I haven't heard a peep from him regarding an estimate (he did say he'd need about a week).

In that post, I believe I mentioned the contractor who had their assistant call me and basically tell me that full bath remodel, gutting it to the studs, was too small of a job. The bonehead finally emailed me to tell me himself and recommended someone local.

Lo and behold, I had previously received a recommendation from a colleague, coincidentally, the same one as the "job is too small" contractor who had not only come to my house to look at the job, but gave me an estimate days later.

Is it required that contractor take a vow to be a bit of an asshole when they get their licenses?

No comments: