Friday, September 04, 2015

Time for Another Dance with the Devil is Seems

Around two years ago you heard of my ridiculous saga with Verizon that resulted in me wishing them a big FU, cancellation of service, and a honeymoon with Comcast.

Called Comcast to try to negotiate staying with them, they can't offer any new "packages" until the current ones expire and can't cancel services more than two weeks from contract end date.

Current contract ends on 10/4 - I'll be cancelling service effective that date exactly two weeks before and making arrangements with Verizon to return to FIOS for another sting (despite hating Verizon very much).

I can't for the life of me understand this business model where they just don't give a fuck about keeping the existing customer. It's silly that I should be grateful that there are at least two providers so that I can switch back and forth, but it's still ridiculous.

A big fuck you to both Comcast and Verizon!

No comments: