Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Dumb Ass!

I got an email from a colleague today, not the first I've received from them and it was also someone who I've emailed several times (this is relevant). My work emails include an image of a business card, which clearly has my name on it.

Today, I received an email from this person addressed, "Dear Dan" (my name is Chris). This is not the first time they've addressed me as Dan and not the first time I've corrected them...clearly their head is to far up their ass or they completely lack the intellect required to calculate the difference between a first and last name.

Quite frankly, someone with an MBA should have the intelligence to not make this mistake, certainly not more than once and certainly not after having been corrected.

It's just stupid at its finest.

No comments: