Sunday, October 18, 2015

Haunted Happenings 2015

Haunted Happenings is an annual event that spans the entire month of October and turns the town of Salem, MA into a hotbed of activity - a 180 degree shift from the normal quiet New England suburban setting it enjoys the remaining 11 months of the year.

Coon's is a card and gift shop that has been a fixture in Salem for many years. I have been visiting Salem in October for more years than I have lived in New England, and Coon's is always a part of each visit.

I asked my kid to snap this photo of me beneath the Coon's sign and flag to send to some of my other friends who love Coon's.

This is a picture of my kid alongside one of the passersby, Lots of costumes, lots of fun.


 This cracked me up. There was a Bernie Sanders table with this paper mache recreation of current candidate Bernie Sanders. Like him or not, you gotta admit this is funny!
 The only reason this photo was snapped was because about a minute or two before, I had seen a pic of the fantastic Tori's dog dressed as Wonder Woman. My daughter noticed this lady right after showing her the picture so I snapped this and sent it along to Tori.
All in all it was a fun day,

No comments: