Sunday, October 25, 2015

Ringo Starr & His All Star Band

Months ago, after the John Mellencamp concert at the Wang Center in Boston, I wrote them to complain about a problem at the venue (I may have told this story)...long/short - I ended up with 2 free tickets to Ring & His All Star Band. I took my friend John, as big a Beatles fan as I've ever known.

Here was the band lineup:

Ringo
Gregg Rollie (Santana, Journey, etc.)
Richard aige (Mr. Mister)
Steve Lukather (Toto)
Todd Rundgren (Utopia, Solo, Nazz, etc.)
Gregg Bissonette (David Lee Roth, etc.)
I didn't get the name of the Sax Player

And the setlist:

Matchbox
Play
It Don't Come Easy
Island in the Sun
I Saw the Light
Evil Ways
Rosanna
Kyrie
Bang the Drum All Day
Boys
Don't Pass Me By
Yellow Submarine
Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen
You're Sixteen
I'm the Greatest
You Are Mine
Africa
Oye como va
I Wanna Be Your Man
Love Is the Answer
Broken Wings
Hold the Line
Photograph
Act Naturally
With a Little Help From My Friends
Give Peace a Chance

Fun show!

No comments: