Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Dusting off the Blog

Back when I started this blog, blogging was the thing. As a result, I've made a number of friends, many of whom I remain in touch with after more than a dozen years. In that light, how can I not say that blogging was worth every second I put into it?

It was also really nice to have a space to just talk and not have anyone else be able to censor me. To talk in a longer form than the current wave of social media really expects.

I am not here to say now that I am dusting off the blog as I consider spending a little more time here to open up in a longer form about whatever.

I don't know that anyone comes here anymore, but I expect to come by more often than I have in the last couple of years...not daily or anything like that, but I want to have this place that I can come to when I want.

I hope that some of you will join me.

Chris

No comments: